Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pre- 14th!!!

OK being the "sap" I am. I can never miss a chance to send my lover & wife flowers! The 14th of February is a far cry of an excuse LOL... So a co-workers gets this dozen of roses "in a box" on Monday so she can enjoy them all week long. So being the "smart" guy I ask who did her "hubby" use for the flowers.... She tells me and I give them a try.....

So today being the day they are delivered.. I wait for the email from the wife.... The surprise element that I live for.............

BUT.... to my horror They arrived 'all but dead"!!! Can you fucking believe that shit!!! ANYONE remember the commercial played during the super bowl when the flowers in a "BOX" arrived dead?? Well my wife said this looked like that!! OH MY GOD!!!

The company is sending a new set of flowers tomorrow!!! I couldn't help but laugh.. My wife did too.. JUST my luck hahahahah Damn.. Dead flowers on Valentines day! Who would have thought!

=)

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Oh well, it least you guys got a laugh out of it..and some fresh ones as well!

nitebyrd said...

Laughing is good! And she'll get her flowers, too.