Monday, February 9, 2009

A few things

I'll update things as I start over little by little...

First off, I'm still employed by the same company I accepted a position last August. I'ts a good company to work for and I enjoy it. Only I'm still working well under my old salary. BUT we are getting by.... and we are thankful though.... so many have more problems than we do!

My Daughter is still getting married in May. I had the announcements printed at work for FREE :))) That made my daughter very happy. We have a "Shower" coming up... note I said "a" LOL.. Thank God my "x" came to her senses and agreed to only having one shower!! See she didn't want to be in the same room as my WIFE hahahaha.. poor Mom... she just doesn't get it.. My Daughter and Wife have become close!!

And that.. does my heart good =))

5 comments:

Lady in red said...

great news about work and your daughter getting close to your wife :)

Trixie said...

Not far now to the wedding! Oh, one thing I wanna know...have you still managed to quit smoking? I'm 9 weeks in! Better than last time!

bondibetty said...

Great to get the catch up - since I've been gone so long, can't wait to get reacquainted!

JsTzznU said...

LiR - Yup I'm happy

Trixi - All I can say is one day at a time. With me, 'Chantix" help me get started and then I just "didn't" I'm a smoker and always will be, BUT I choose NOT to smoke =) GREAT job on the 9 weeks!! Keep it up!!

Betty - my god it has been a long time =) How ya been girl??

=)

nitebyrd said...

Glad to hear the wedding is still a go and that some of the insanity has gone away!